Real Doctors (Life Makers)
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
/October/ 23, 2017, 06:27:27 PM
6115 Posts in 1589 Topics by 6180 Members
Latest Member: kz7tfriex4b
Latest Forum Topics: Basic Gunshot Wound Care First Aid  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  Ultimate USMLE Collection: Steps 1, 2 & 3 Videos, Books & Audiobooks  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  THE POST GRADUATE STUDY  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  Surgical Examination Videos  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  Pathoma for step 1  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  Huge Collection of Dental Videos, Books & applications !  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  Psychology Books Collection: 300+ Books  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:   Vaccines: are they really safe & effective? [Video Collection]  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  The Ultimate Massage Thread: Huge Collection of Videos & Books about Massage  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  Manteca Chia - Full course of Taoist practice [1986-2007, DVDRip]  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  Natural Health - The Longevity Conference 2010 DVD Set  :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:  
Home Help Login Register

* Clinical examination videos for Free

Doctors and medical students

Real Doctors (Life Makers)  |  Clinical  |  Psychiatry , Pyschology and Behavioral Medicine  |  Do You See What I See? Delusions.... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Do You See What I See? Delusions....  (Read 4358 times)
musheera
Global Moderator

Psychiatrist

Do You See What I See? Delusions....
« on: /November/ 15, 2005, 10:59:39 PM »

Do You See What I See? Delusions
Cotard?s syndrome is the belief that you have died, and for sufferers it is a terrifying state. Delusions can take many forms, from widespread paranoia to a specific and singular delusion ? you might think an impostor has replaced your spouse. These misbeliefs are commonly associated with schizophrenia, but they can also occur in people with brain injuries, Huntington?s and Parkinson?s disease and dementia. The Macquarie Centre for Cognitive Science is seeking to explain delusions by developing a model of how we all come to accept or reject beliefs. We see how this research is progressing.

Saturdays at 1.30pm, repeated Wednesdays at 9pm.
Presented by Julie Browning

Transcripts and online (Real Audio) listening avilable after the shows live airing.

Details at 'All in the Mind', Radio National (ABC Australia)
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/science/mind/

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Google

Web www.real-doctors.com

| Tips club library